The Abu Dhabi emirate is one of the largest emirates in the United Arab Emirates with a remarkable abundance of oil and gas. The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company ( ADNOC) is saddled with the responsibility of storing, refining, and distributing chemical products. ADNOC seeks to bring pioneering technologies to increase the supply to the energy market. An entrepreneur that intends to set up an oil and gas company in Abu Dhabi must properly understand the process of doing so to ensure a successful run of the business.
What are the requirements needed to set up an oil and gas company in Abu Dhabi?
- You are required to choose the business activity for your company
- You are required to choose a trading name to establish as a trademark
- You are required to choose the legal form for your company
- You are required to submit all documents to the appropriate authority
- You are required to obtain a trade license
- You are required to open a corporate Dubai account
- You are required to register at the immigration and labour department.
- Receive your visa and employment permits.
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) comprises blocks of licensing strategies that are offered through development and research for producing oil and gas in Abu Dhabi. There are three important steps your company needs to work directly with ADNOC:
- Registering as a vendor
- Get certified for AFNOC’s in Country’s Value Scheme
- Securing supreme petroleum council approval
Where can you register the oil and gas company in Abu-Dhabi?
Free zone or offshore companies are not permitted to conduct any business activities of oil and gas. However, offshore companies registered as either a Limited Liability Company (LLC) or a foreign brand and are registered with the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Abu Dhabi are allowed to engage in this activity.
Contact our Business Experts here and they will guide you on how to establish this business as fast as possible.