Masdar is a city in the United Arab Emirates. Free Zone is a flourishing business community in Masdar City, one of the world’s fastest growing urban projects, and the ideal location for beginning, developing, or expanding a business. It is home to many different, creative, and ambitious group of businesses, including start-ups, SMEs, and multinational corporations. Partners and tenants thrive from a variety of robust business support programs, including timely and easy licensing and visa processing, 100 percent company ownership benefits, exclusion from corporate taxes, personal income taxes, and cost-effective leasing opportunities to expand your business in the uae. Masdar City, as an economic free zone, provides a hassle-free atmosphere for businesses to work in. The City’s help to design ecosystem, with its dynamic pricing, robust support infrastructure, and synergy, offers tremendous value to all partners. Masdar City, which aspires to be the world’s “greenprint” for sustainable urban growth, is home to the Masdar City Free Zone. The city’s distinctive and futuristic architecture promotes sustainability while still creating a welcoming atmosphere. The city’s long shaded sidewalks naturally cool the air and improve one’s sense of well-being.
Setting up a business in Masdar City Freezone Abu Dhabi has some key advantages such as :
- 100% foreign ownership which doesn’t mandate for you to have a local sponsor.
- 100% tax free income from your commercial business which means none of your corporate and personal incomes is taxed.
- 0% import duties and tariffs and saves you huge costs from import of goods in the UAE.
- Easy and free will of complete repartition of your capital gains and profits made from your commercial activity.
- Research and Development Facilities easy access which is interconnected with the biggest university in Abu Dhabi, Khalifa University.
- Most cost effective business setup and company formation solutions along with instalment plans to fit you budget.
Some of the key business license activities are included but not limited too:
- Energy Production
- Transmission and Distribution of Energy.
- Environment and Air
- Recycle and Solid Waste
- Green Building
- Non-Profit Organization
- System Applications
- Network and communications
- Natural Products
- IT Service
- Water and Waste Water
- Storage of Energy
- Equipments for Efficient Energy