Visa Services In Dubai, UAE
A UAE visa is an endorsement on a passport indicating that the holder is allowed to enter, leave or stay for a stipulated period in UAE. It is an entry approval granted to a person under the UAE’s requirements and conditions allowing the person to visit, remain or leave after some time.
What Are The Types Of Visas In UAE?
Several types of visas are available and issued in UAE. As a business owner in Dubai, UAE. It is crucial to properly understand the peculiarities of the various types of visas to enable you to make the right decisions.
The types of visas include:
Employment / Work Visa
To work in Dubai UAE, it is necessary to have a work visa. To apply for a work visa, you need to have a valid job in the country. Generally, an employer sponsors the visa application of employees and pays all necessary fees. Once the person applying for a visa is in the country, the person is required to grow through other processes like getting a labor card, an Emirates ID card, and a work residency permit which will be issued by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA) from the Emirate of Dubai or another emirate you will be working in.
Requirements for obtaining a Work Visa
- An applicant with diseases like HIV and tuberculosis will not be allowed to live in the UAE.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE embassy need to authenticate an applicant’s credentials and documents.
- An applicant needs to be between the ages of 18-60 to be allowed to live in the UAE.
- An applicant must have an employment contract by a UAE company.
- The applicant’s company must request a work visa.
- The applicant must possess some skills and qualifications.
Also known as a family visa, a UAE resident visa allows a foreigner to reside permanently in the UAE. A person with a resident visa can obtain a visa for immediate family members like their spouse, parents, and/or children under 18 years of age.
For a resident visa to be valid, the holder has to enter the UAE at least once every six months. A violation of this rule will result in the holder getting the visa blocked which can be renewed after compliance with certain rules. A UAE family visa can be used for a maximum of 3 years.
It is expected to be renewed at least 30 days before expiration. In cases where the family visas are dependent on the resident sponsor, a valid residency permit is required for the family visas to be valid.
Some documents needed for a UAE family visa are:
- The applicant’s latest utility bills.
- An Emirate ID card and labour card.
- 3 Passport copies and pictures of the family members being sponsored.
- A typed UAE Visa Application Form.
- Medical clearance certificates for family members above 15.
- Recent bank statements for long-time residents.
- A copy of the sponsor’s employment contract.
- Proof of sponsor’s salary.
What Are The Requirments To Sponsor Someone For A UAE Family Visa?
Here are some requirements to sponsor someone for a UAE family visa:
- The foreign resident must have a valid residency permit.
- Male foreign residents must have a minimum monthly salary of AED 3,000 to 4,000 plus accommodation.
- Female foreign residents must have a minimum monthly salary of AED 8,000 to AED 10,000.
- Professional workers must have a minimum monthly salary of AED 5,000.
A UAE maid visa allows a person to work as a domestic worker in Dubai, UAE. For eligibility to obtain a maid visa in the UAE, the sponsor of the visa must be a married person as unmarried people are not allowed to hire a maid. The salary of the sponsor must be at least AED 5,000.. In addition, the maid must be at least 30 years old.
What Are The Documents Required For Obtaining A Maid Visa In Dubai, UAE
- The maid’s passport copy alongside a passport-sized photograph in a white background.
- An attested marriage certificate of the sponsor.
- The sponsor’s utility bills.
- A passport copy of the sponsor and their spouse.
- An original labour contract. This can be obtained from the Tas’heel centre.
- A tenancy contract stating the presence of at least 2 bedrooms. This is to be attested by the online Ejari System.
- The sponsor’s Islamic Bank Account Number (IBAN).
- The original Emirates ID of the sponsor.
- An affidavit stating that the sponsor and the maid have no relationship.
- The sponsor’s salary certificate.
Other types of visas include UAE freelance visa, UAE student visa, UAE e-visa (UAE online visa), UAE transit visa, UAE visit visa, and UAE service visa.
Vigor, Your Tour Guide For Obtaining A UAE Visa.
At Vigor, we assist our clients to obtain the right visas from the application to obtainment and renewal. We listen to you and walk you through the process to ensure a successful acquisition of your UAE visa.
We are experienced and we help with processing all the documents required to obtain any kind of visa. We act on a budget-friendly basis and are skilled in visa services like UAE visa stamping, UAE visa renewal, UAE visa cancellation, UAE visa tracking, UAE visa processing, arranging for UAE visa transfer, and many others.
We render our services quickly while ensuring that it is hassle-free. We bring simple and efficient visa services to you and we provide support services.