Abu Dhabi Freezone
Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone is Abu Dhabi Airports’ fully owned subsidiary. It runs free zones at airports, a logistics park, business parks, business centers, and one-stop shopping services. In support of the Abu Dhabi 2030 Economic Vision, these underpin Abu Dhabi’s plans to develop itself as a dynamic business hub. In a One Stop Shop area, Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone provides its customers with the full range of Free Zone services, including company registration, business licensing, leasing of office spaces, rapid visa processing for employees families business partners, and many other high-quality services.
Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone has created this ever expanding business network that creates the ideal atmosphere for your company’s expansion. With all of the services you need in one place, we’ve laid the groundwork for you to take advantage of new opportunities with vendors, trading partners, and logistics providers to cut costs and boost profits. Abu Dhabi Airport Freezone provides all solutions under the roof for foreign and local businesses looking to establish a Free Zone company to trade, provide services, or conduct light manufacturing activities.
The jurisdiction of the Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone stretches for more than 10.6 kilometers around Abu Dhabi International Airport, and it includes five economic districts:
- Logistics Park
- Business Park
- Destination Village
- Al Falah Free Zone
- Airport City
Some of main business license activities that are covered within this freezone includes:-
- Aerospace, Airlines and Carriers Aircraft Interiors and Airport Services
- Flight support services
- Logistics, Transportation, Warehousing Distribution/ Storage
- Cold storage – food and beverage
- Assembly and Light Manufacturing
- Consultancy Management
The majority key benefits of setting up a business in Abu Dhabi freezones are:-
- 100% corporate and income tax exemptions
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No custom duties
- Close proximity to the airport to facilitate imports and exports
- Quick, simple registration and licensing within our “One-Stop-Shop”
- 24/7 security and access to facilities
- In-house IT and telecommunications services
- Independent regulations
- Easy access to regional markets.
Get in touch with our top tier business consultants who will guide you to setup a business in Abu Dhabi and get your company formation finished within days after getting your requirements over the phone.