Ajman Offshore Company Formation
Offshore Company Formation Ajman
With a prime location, Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZ) has 14 free zones within it. The fifth biggest free zone in the UAE and the second best for business set ups, the Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZ) is currently witnessing an all time high in terms of foreign investments. With their highly competent team of professionals and large real estate space, the Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZ) protects every single project that invested within its premises. The Ajman Free Zone has been a forerunner in setting up industrial facilities for small and medium enterprises in UAE. The free zone provides business facilities that help to avoid gaps at the time of setting up a business and ensure smooth and steady operations of the business venture. From setting up of companies to registration of patents, AFZ provides all vital services with optimum ease as per the standards set by the international establishment. The Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZA) – is one of the UAE’s most successful free zones established in 1988. AFZA has helped a great number of entrepreneurs start their businesses in variety of industries ranging from Automotive, Healthcare, Banking and Finance to Industrial Manufacturing, Trading & Distribution etc. AFZA is home to more than ¾ of the 450 plus companies that have been set up by foreign investors and host more than 40 % of the total businesses in the UAE.
The Ajman Free Zone Authority offers an efficient tax-free environment which allows a greater participation of local entrepreneurs in the manufacturing and service sectors. This authority encourages investment from home and abroad with no taxes, and many incentives geared towards business startups. Located approximately 17 km east of Dubai, the Ajman Free Zone (AFZA) is the first Free Zone to have started its commercial operations in the UAE. Established by the Decree No. 1 of 1984 issued by the late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai and President of the United Arab Emirates, AFZA was officially inaugurated on July 3, 1985 as a model for future Free Zone developments in the UAE. The majority of factories and warehouses within AFZA are actually utilized for light industry activities including assembly plants for labor intensive products such as garments. Located just off the Dubai-Khor Fakkan Highway, Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) is the first free zone in the UAE. Free zone in Ajman has greatly contributed to growth and prosperity of the Emirate by offering a wide range of business facilities and development options for start-up businesses and established companies; as well as a variety of incentives and flexible regulations, thus paving the way to attract international trade and investment to the emirate.
A few major factors why Ajman Freezone is the highlight of opening a offshore company are as below:
- 100% foreign ownership of your newly formed company without any intervention.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits back to your home country or domestic.
- Minimal costs of setting up business with the speediest process.
- There is no requirement to attain a warehouse or commercial office space to incorporate your offshore company. The established business address will be provided to you by the freezone and our business consultants will guide you through it.
- No mandatory financial audits are required by the freezone or banks.
- paid-up share capital required is nill.
- Business Registration and company formation process can be completed within a day if all documents provided are accurate.
- Businesses in Ajman offshore company formation are allowed to purchase as well as selling property. They are also allowed to take ownership of property in the UAE, subject to the earlier approval of the land department and as per regulations of the UAE.
- You can legally operate and own can also open a UAE bank account by being an Offshore company in Ajman
- Quick and easy process to get finished with your license.
- Multiple Visa Options for you as investors, directors or shareholders.
Key activities allowed under Ajman offshore company formation are as below:
- General Trading
- Professional Services
- Stakeholding into other companies.
- Joint Venture Investments and General Investments.
- Consulting and Advisory Services.
Get in touch with our Vigor business consultants who are experts in business setup and company formation processes to get you ready to become part of global business and get you interconnected domestically and worldwide.