Dubai Licensing & Sponsor Services

Dubai Licensing

Getting a business license is one of the most important steps to take while setting up a company and Vigor Business Setup and Company Formation services is here to make the process hassle-free for you. To be able to set up an onshore company in Dubai and run it successfully, you are compulsorily required to have a Dubai corporate license. The Dubai business licensing certifies the legal status of a company. It is issued to companies to provide imperatives for their conduct and operations. It also validates the company’s legal structure and legally identifies your company.

Obtaining a Dubai corporate license helps you to run your company per the regulatory laws of Dubai. It helps you avoid auditing yearly. Once you have the Dubai trade license, you are not obligated to submit an annual audit report.

The Dubai trade license is issued by The Department of Economic Development which is a government body responsible for the supervision, support, and functionality of economic development. The DED will issue any one of many licenses depending on your company’s operations. However, it is important to know that the Department of Economic Development registers and issues licenses to only mainland companies. Free zone companies are issued licenses by private bodies.

What Licenses Can I Apply For?

Dubai issues mainly five types of licenses. The types of licenses are:

Professional License

This type of license is issued to service providers. Some activities under a professional license are security service providers, accountants, consultants, lawyers, medical service providers, beauty service providers, printing service providers, music artists, graphic designers, etc.. A Professional license gives foreign investors the benefits of 100% ownership. It also affords company owners the privilege of applying for visas for their employees.

To apply for a Dubai DED professional license, one needs to ensure all documents needed for the registration are ready. It is advised to have them before the registration to ensure that the process is smooth.

Some of the documents needed for the registration are:

  • A No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the sponsors in cases where the company owner is of a different nationality.
  • Passport copies of business owners (local or foreign owners).
  • A filled professional license application form.
  • Copies of Emirates IDs (local or foreign owners).
  • Transit, travel, or visit visas for foreign owners.
  • A copy of the local partners’ naturalization book.
  • Approvals from the right authorities( Municipality, The National Media Council, Road Transport Authority) if necessary.

Tourism License

Dubai is one of the most visited tourist centers in the world and as such is a center of attraction for business owners. To start a travel and tourism company in Dubai, a license is required from the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing(DTCM).

The three major types are:

  • Travel agent license
  • Outbound tour operator license
  • Inbound tour operator license.

Some documents needed to acquire a Dubai tourism license are:

  • A filled tourism license application form
  • Passport copies of the business owner
  • A No Objection Certificate(NOC) from the Civil Aviation Authority
  • Educational and Professional proof of director or manager.

Commercial license

This type of license is given to trading companies. A foreign owner is legally allowed to own 49%of the total shares while the remaining 51% goes to a UAE citizen or a local service agent. A commercial trade license allows owners to apply for residence visas for their employees. It also allows owners to register several related businesses under one license. With this license, you are allowed to trade and import, and export goods in and out of Dubai and the UAE. It also permits you to engage in any legal trading activity.

Some of the documents needed to acquire a Dubai commercial trade license are:

  • A filled commercial license application form
  • Passport copies of business owners (local or foreign owners).

Industrial License

This type of license is issued to manufacturing, production, industrial, and processing companies. This license permits the company owner to produce goods, sell them and carry out importation and exportation in and out of Dubai and the UAE. A foreign owner is legally allowed to own 49%of the total shares while the remaining 51% goes to a UAE citizen or a local service agent.

Some documents needed to acquire a Dubai industrial license are:

  • Passport copy of shareholder.
  • Memorandum of Association (MOA) of the shareholders.
  • Viability study which entails purposes of company formation.
  • Company’s establishment contract.
    Company’s business model

Freelance License

This type of license is issued to creatives and media personnel. These include copywriters, freelance photographers, actors, media specialists, content creators. This license permits you to do freelance jobs legally.

Some documents needed to obtain a freelance license are:

  • Passport copies of the freelancer
  • Current visa copy
  • Freelancer’s portfolio or educational degree.

Worthy of note is the fact some business activities are qualified to obtain both a professional license and a commercial license. Hence it is advised to consult an expert business consulting service to help you with obtaining the right license.

We Will Help You Get Your Business License With Ease

If you are looking to get a Dubai trade license or renew an old one, Vigor Business Setup and Company Formation services is more than happy to assist with that. We will walk you through the process, give comprehensive explanations about each kind of license and help you acquire the right one easily. We also ensure that your Dubai trade licensing is cost effective whether it is a small business or a large business.

We are an expert business consulting service that will help you make the best decision for your company. We help you to choose the right business name for your company ensuring your chosen name is not inappropriate or unavailable for registration.

We can also help you get an instant trade license in Dubai. This will be issued in 5-10 minutes.

We ensure you have a smooth free zone or mainland company formation. Our vast and well-trained team provides you the most suitable options based on your company’s requirements and goals.

Dubai Licensing
Sponsor business

Sponsor/Sponsorship Services In Dubai

To own any commercial or industrial company in Dubai as a non-UAE or GCC national i.e foreign investor on the mainland, you need to have a local sponsor. If you are setting up a company in a Dubai free zone or if the activities of your company are covered by the issuance of a professional license, you are not obligated to have a local sponsor.

A local sponsor could be local service agents or local shareholders in foreign investments and mainland companies. The local sponsor has to be a UAE national with a family membership card.

Having a local sponsor gives you the opportunity to do a wide range of businesses in Dubai without constraint. It provides an opportunity to set up your company in great locations and you have no restrictions when applying for a visa. However, it is advised that you choose a corporate sponsor for your company instead of an individual sponsor, high profile ,or celebrity sponsor to minimize cost and avoid things going wrong since you can get the same value.

Is Your Company Obligated To Have A Business Sponsor? Vigor Business Setup & Company Formation Is Here To Help.

Are you looking to partner with a Dubai local sponsor or to change a former sponsor? Vigor Business Setup and Company Formation is here to help to assist with all Dubai, UAE sponsorship services. At Vigor Business Setup and Company Formation , we are committed to offering the best partnership plans that enable you to have the upper hand in your business. We provide the best protection of your business rights and shareholder rights in your LLC company in Dubai, UAE and we add value to your investment by providing the best investor contracts.

We take care of all your needs related to a local sponsor or partnership efficiently. This gives you the opportunity to focus solely on your business. We are a well-trained team that understands Dubai’s local laws and we will walk you through the limitations for foreign-owned companies ensuring that you have complete financial and operational control. We do not get involved in the everyday business operations of your company and you have total control over your company’s management, clientele ,and services as we do not interfere

Vigor Business Setup and Company Formation is a corporate sponsorship company with the interest of entrepreneurs at heart hence, partnering with us as your local sponsor, you do not need to worry about your business crashing if your local sponsor loses interest as we are more than capable of securing your company and Dubai, UAE property.

We understand that entrepreneurs may be wary about passing off 51% of their company shares and we help to ease this worry. We are associated with Tier 1 lawyers and legal counsel and we arm you with important information and documentation to ensure a successful run of your business.

We have the facilities and power to address problems that may arise and partner with our corporate local sponsorship service in Dubai, you are entitled to 100% of the monetary benefits.

Vigor Business Setup and Company Formation services is your one stop solution for your Dubai licensing and Dubai sponsor service. Our Dubai local sponsor fee and company licensing is budget-friendly and we aim to help your business grow immensely.