Dubai Airport Freezone
DAFZA hosts over 900 companies from 60 countries across 12 business and industrial sectors. The Dubai Airport Freezone Authority is a free economic zone in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It was founded in 2000 and has recently expanded its free zone areas by adding 10 mln square meters of area to it. Its main function is to regulate the free trade zones in the Emirate of Dubai with an aim to take trade and commerce to a new level of advancement.
The responsibility of this establishment includes offering state of the art facilities for all sorts of businesses along with providing industries with an array of tax cuts that are otherwise not available in other parts of the country or outside the country altogether, thereby encouraging them to come and do more freezone import export business. Dubai Airport Freezone Authority (DAFZA) is a free economic zone in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
As the first free zone in Dubai, DAFZA is owned by Dubai Airports, which was established by royal decree in 2006 and is the world’s busiest airport for international passenger traffic. The purpose of DAFZA is to help make Dubai the commercial hub of the Middle East by encouraging foreign companies to set up businesses within its confines is an excellent example of a growing sector, since it is seeing more than 10% growth annually on average. DAFZA hosts over 900 companies from 60 countries across 12 business and industrial sectors. Its strategic location in the heart of Dubai is a key asset to its success.
Types of Companies approved by DAFZA:
- Free Zone Company (FZCO), starting from 2 and up to 50 shareholders, for both individuals or companies or both. The requirement for capital is depending on the activity. FZCO 2-50 Shareholders.
- Branch of an Existing foreign company in Dubai Airport Free Zone – No special requirements for share capital.
- Subsidiary company – A foreign company can own 100% Shares of a Dubai Freezone company.
- General Trading License in DAFZA requires a minimum of 50 sqm office space.
- It is also required to deposit the Share Capital of AED 500,000
The required documents/details: Individual Shareholder/s:
- 3 Proposed company names and Brief Business activity 1 page is enough
- Passport copies of all the Shareholders – must be clear and colored copy
- 6 months personal bank statement – each shareholder
- CV or Profile of the shareholders/authorized manager (highlighting the business/work experiences)
- here is a new License Structure now available in the Dubai Airport Free Zone for Company registration. Now, customers can choose activities from Trading, Service, and Industrial under the same license.
- The primary type for the Business License will be determined as below.
- Application Form – provided by Vigor Business Setup
- Passport copy (shareholders, manager) along with residence visa page (Optional) Passport copies of directors and secretary
- Company profile/brochure or CV
- Audited Financial Report
- Notarized & Attested Certificate of Incorporation, MOA & POA
- Shareholders Resolution calling for the establishment of FZCO in DAFZA – provided by Vigor Business Setup.
|Activities||Primary Type for License|
|Trade + Service||Trade|
|Industrial + Service||Industrial|
|Trade + Industrial||Trade|
|Trade + Service + Industrial||Trade|
At Vigor business setup services, Our business setup and company formation consultants will assist you in the achieving your business milestones involved in the Company Formation in DAFZA Free Zone. The list includes but is not limited to below: –
- Preparation & Submission of Application Preparation / Review of Memorandum of Association Preparation / Review of Lease Agreement
- Assisting in Legal Attestation of Documents
- Connecting you with Legal Department, Lease & Licensing Department.
- Company Bank Account Opening Assistance/ Mainland, Freezone, Offshore.
- Liaising with Departments to get your Original Trade License.
- Ensuring your Original Memorandum of Association is attested.
- Checking & creating your Original Lease Agreement
- Creating Certificate of Formation for your new business setup.
- Finalizing your Board Resolution documents with board members.
- Getting your Office Setup Ready and handing over office keys