DMCC Free Zone is an international commodities trading center with its own free-trade legal, customs and economic system. DMCC offers a full range of services for your business including logistics, finance and insurance solutions, ready-made office space, residential accommodation and educational facilities.
The Free Zone was established to introduce a new economic and business environment. DMCC’s strategic location provides easy access to both the deep sea and the coast, two international airports and seaports. In addition there is a choice of high-speed telecommunications networks (both submarine and terrestrial). It is connected through an extensive road network directly with the rest of Dubai. DMCC offers you all the licensing, compliance and legal support needed for businesses to succeed.
Operating out of one of the most stable regions in the Middle East, DMCC Free Zone provides customers with an efficient business environment underpinned by a robust legal framework that is geared towards economic growth. The DMCC Free Zone is the premier destination for your global commodities trade. With more than 18,000 registered members as of 2016, the DMCC Free Zone has the physical, market, and financial infrastructure to develop your business. It also offers an international standard facility with built-in facilities to ensure that you have everything you need to develop and enhance your business.
Vigor business consultants will help you with all the processes over the phones and emails. You can now do a company formation or request for any business setup services by contacting our well-trained highly knowledgeable business setup consultants. The process are as follows:-
- Let our business consultant know what kind or type of company formation you wish to seek. They will offer you a free cost calculator along with links to online application to start the preliminary processes.
- You can pay the online application fees which will cost you around 1035 AED and process your application. This process will include your company name reservation, along with doing a quick KYC and approve all documents submitted for partner or shareholders personal documents.
- Our business setup consultants will then guide you through the online process to pay all the final nominal fees which would also require signing any final documentation before your official license is created.
- Final stage will be to get a desired office space. At Vigor business centers, we offer ample spaces at the most prime location within UAE at business bay with all facilities such as meeting rooms, recreational areas and designated parking space so you can meet your client with pride. Office spaces are available within DMCC as well which could be available for buy, lease or shared office space.
All this process will take maximum of 5 business working days and your business setup in UAE will be ready with a complete trade license and you can legally conduct any business. A quick and handy checklist is as below for all things required:-
- Online Pre-approval forms which our consultants can also fill on your behalf or assist you over the phone on how to do it.
- Any utility bills or proof of residential address within the country of your residence.
- If you wish to set up a branch, copies of your parent company documents are a must to successfully establish a business subsidiary.
- Your Emirates ID, Residence visa or any other proof of residence within UAE is also a must.
- Once the company is registered, we would need your office address whether its within DMCC or at our business center setup office spaces.
Some of the major categories within the industries in which you can create your trade license are included but not limited too:-
- Agriculture company formation
- Fishing company formation
- Mining & quarrying company formation
- Manufacturing company formation
- Electricity, gas & water supply company formation
- Construction company formation
- Trading & repairing company formation
- Hotels & restaurants company formation
- Transport, storage & communications company formation
- Financial intermediation company formation
- Real estate and business services company formation
- Education company formation
- Health & social work company formation
- Other community, social & personal services company formation