Product & Trademark Registration
Dubai has become a major trading hub in the world. All forms of trading activities such as importation, exportation, manufacture, distribution, and re-exportation are widely known to thrive in Dubai. Due to this, the government of Dubai established a product registration process. The goal of this process is to regulate trading activities and ensure that only high-quality goods are traded in Dubai, UAE.
What Does Product Registration In Dubai
Product registration in Dubai is regulatory approval granted by bodies in the Dubai government allowing the importation, exportation, marketing, distribution, sale of the product in the Emirate of Dubai. Those bodies are:
The Ministry of Health which regulates and controls the manufacture, importation, exportation, sale, and advertisement of health products. The health products may also include food items.
The Dubai Municipality – an arm of the Dubai government with jurisdiction over city services and upkeep in the Emirate of Dubai that allows products to be marketed, distributed, sold, and imported in Dubai.
All forms of products in Dubai can be registered and are mandated to be registered before any kind of trading activity. These products registered in Dubai are integrated into a system making it easy for government bodies, consumers, buyers, and traders to get all the information about any product.
Why Is Product Registration Compulsory In Dubai?
Products are mandated to be registered by any of the regulatory bodies prior to their distribution, launch, and trade in Dubai.
Some reasons why this is are:
Steps For Product Registration In Dubai, UAE
To register your product in Dubai UAE, Here are some steps to take:
Some of the documents include:
What Kind Of Products Require Registration In Dubai?
Here are some products that require product registration in Dubai:
What Products Are Banned In Dubai?
Some other products are termed restrictive items. They include:
How Long Is A Dubai Product Registration Valid?
For every registered product in Dubai, the product registration is valid for 5 years. After which, the company has to renew.
Registration Your Product In Dubai, UAE Easily.
Vigor Business Setup and Formation Services is here to help you register your products and extend your product registration easily in Dubai. We ensure your label is compliant with the regulatory laws of Dubai. Our well-trained team also verifies your company’s paperwork and ensures that your laboratory tests are in order.
We offer support on your product information file and guide you to make the right decisions. We will also continually stand by you even when the product registration is finished
A trademark is a trade name, emblem, symbol, design, or logo used by a company as a distinguishing feature firmly associated with their brands.
In Dubai UAE, The Ministry of Economy is responsible for trademark registration. A company with a Dubai trademark certificate can protect its services and assets from infringements and attacks in the UAE.
What Are The Benefits Of Trademark Registration In Dubai, UAE?
Here are some benefits of registering your company’s trademark in Dubai:
- Trademark registration enables your customer to easily identify and connect with your company and its services.
- Trademark registration helps to protect your product’s and company’s identity.
- Trademark registration enables trust and confidence in your company’s product and services.
- Trademark registration distinguishes your company from others in your niche.
What Documents Do I Need For Trademark Registration In Dubai, UAE?
The following documents required for trademark registration in Dubai:
- An application form for the company.
- The company’s business license.
- The passport copies or ID of the person who will sign the application form of the trademark registration.
- A sample of the company’s trademark design.
- The contact information of the director or applicant.
- The list of goods or services to be protected.
- A receipt of the official payment.
How Long Is A Dubai Trademark Registration Valid?
What is the Trademark Registration Process in Dubai, UAE?
- An application form that ensures that your trademark is original and legal needs to be filled and registered.
- The fee for the approval of the registration form is to be paid.
- The application form must be properly evaluated to void rejection from the ministry.
- Once the trademark is approved, the approval letter is to be published in 2 local UAE newspapers to rule out disapprovals.
- Another fee is to be paid for the final trademark review and issuance of the trademark registration certificate.
We Will Help You With Your Trademark Registration in Dubai, UAE
Trademark registration or trademark renewal in Dubai could be a daunting process and Vigor Business Setup and Formation Services is here to assist with the process and make it hassle-free.
We are expert and experienced business consultants, who have an intricate knowledge of the trademark registration process in Dubai, UAE and we will work with you through ensuring your trademark registration is successful.
We have a team of first-tier lawyers who will help you through the trademark registration, explaining the process every step of the way, to ensure a successful run of your company.
Contact us now to get more information about trademark registration and product registration.