Bank Account Opening Assistance
Opening A Bank Account in Dubai
Do you need bank account opening assistance in Dubai? companies and businesses in Dubai at some point make efforts to open a corporate bank account in Dubai, UAE. Individuals may also choose to open bank accounts in Dubai to enable them to secure their monetary assets. In the United Arab Emirates, there are many local and international banking institutions. This gives a person seeking to open a bank account in Dubai the opportunity to choose the bank that works best for them. Just you have to find the right accounting services in Dubai. Don’t worry! Vigor business center provides you with the best services in opening a bank account in Dubai.
The processes and procedures of opening a Dubai bank account for corporate and business operations differ from one bank to another bank. To open a bank account online UAE, one needs to put in a lot of work and time to complete all requirements of the application to open a bank account in Dubai.
How to Open a Bank Account in UAE?
In the UAE, opening a personal bank account is the same as opening a business account anywhere else. Most goods are accessible for home delivery in a country that has refined luxury to fine art, so why should banking account opening assistance services be any different? Simply call them once you’ve received your residence visa, then sit back and wait for them to send an agent to your home – or business.
For all this, Vigor helps to open a bank account in UAE with all the services to facilitate what kind of bank you’re wanting.
Business Setup in Dubai
Start your business setup in Dubai and UAE with Vigor. Get best price for business setup, company formation, company registration, business licensing, office spaces, visa and pro services in United Arab Emirates.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BANKS IN DUBAI?
The following are some banks that are in operations in Dubai:
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT IN DUBAI, UAE?
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF ACCOUNTS IN DUBAI, UAE BANKS THAT CAN BE OPENED?
You can open a bank account in Dubai with our bank account opening assistance services are as follows:
What Are Some Of The Documents Needed For Opening a Bank Account in Dubai?
Generally, here are some of the documents required for opening a corporate / business bank account in Dubai:
- The company’s Trade License
- The company’s Certificate of Registration
- The company’s owner resume
- The company’s Memorandum & Articles of Association (MOA)
- The entry mark to the UAE
- An original extract from the account of the company’s founder for the last 6 months.
- The board resolution empowering a company officer to open the account.
- The company’s share certificate.
- Original passport copies of the shareholders and authorized signatories.
To open a Dubai offshore Business Account, some documents are required for submission.
- The company’s certificate of registration
- The CV of the company’s partners
- Original passport copies of the shareholders.
- Original passport copies of the partners.
- Memorandum and Article of Association (MOA)
- A passport copy of the ultimate beneficiary if there is any
- A visa copy of the signatory if he resides in the UAE or the passport entry’s stamp page of his last visit.
- The company’s structure tree diagram on the company letterhead.
- A Power of Attorney (POA) or Board resolution in favor of the authorized signatory to make the opening, operating, and closing of the company bank account possible.
- Other documents that may be required by the bank.
To open a Dubai corporate account for a UAE-free zone company some documents are required for submission.
These documents include;
- A certificate of registration or the company’s Freezone Trade License
- The company’s share certificate
- Original passport copies of all the partners
- The company’s Memorandum and Article of Association (MOA)
- The company’s Board Resolution if there is any.
Generally, here are some of the documents required for opening a personal bank account in the UAE:
- Original passport copies of the applicant.
- The applicant’s utility bill or other documents confirming the address of the applicant’s residence.
- Entry to the UAE or a Visa.
- A recommendation letter from your former bank.
To open a non-resident Dubai personal bank account, some documents are required for submission.
These documents include;
- The applicant’s utility bill
- A bank reference letter from the home country
- Original passport copies of the Entry page
- A bank statement up to 6 months from the home country
To obtain a zero balance bank account in UAE, the applicant needs to have bonds, investments, insurance ( a minimum of USD 500), or maintain an average bank balance of AED 200,000 and with our bank account opening assistance services you can do this easily.
Contact us to know more about the requirements for other bank accounts.
Emirates NBD Bank
EMIRATES NBD bank is one of the most popular banks in the UAE. It has its headquarters in Dubai and is a leader in the UAE’s banking industry. It employs a carefully calculated model with noteworthy and remarkable internet banking services. The bank deals with personal and corporate bodies and is one of the most popular choices for contemporary account management.
How to open a bank in emirates NBD? To open an account with Emirates NBD bank, one needs to have a minimum balance of 50,000 dirhams (USD 13,698).
Vigor helps you with its bank account opening assistance in emirates NBD zero balance account opening with zero interest and sets your NBD account opening with the best account management services.
Vigor Business Setup & Company Formation Is Here To Assist With Opening A Bank Account In Dubai
Vigor company formation services provides all the help you require to open a bank account in Dubai, UAE. We make the process faster and easier for you and help you choose the best banks in Dubai carefully select the right banking offer for you or your company.
We have a well-trained team of experts on financial and banking issues who will offer profound advice and supply you with important information to help you open a bank account in Dubai, UAE.
We help with opening the following types of Dubai bank accounts:
- A current account for people living in Dubai
- Personal Dubai savings account for people residing in Dubai, UAE
- A personal account on demand for non-residents of Dubai.
- A personal account on demand for non-residents of Dubai
- A personal escrow account for people not residing in Dubai
- A corporate account for companies in the free zone of Dubai
- A corporate account for limited liability companies in Dubai
- A corporate account for offshore companies in Dubai.